Bait rolling service

50 minutes ago, Twobags said:

Good morning, i have tried ABS this morning, unfortunetly they only roll there own base mixes,

Can anybody help with someone who is happy to roll anybase mix/ combo ??

Cheers

I supply mine they do contain GLM an black pepper oil just no colour or flavour 

1 hour ago, Twobags said:

Good morning, i have tried ABS this morning, unfortunetly they only roll there own base mixes,

Can anybody help with someone who is happy to roll anybase mix/ combo ??

Cheers

I just did a google search and these came up. Coventry bait rolling services, you send them your base mix and additives,  the levels etc and they roll it 

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

I just did a google search and these came up. Coventry bait rolling services, you send them your base mix and additives,  the levels etc and they roll it 

They do but only large amounts he rolls for a lot of companies when their orders back up, Andy is a very easy going guy and ships a lot of bait over to Europe  at one time he would roll smallish amounts of a custom bait but there is nothing in it for him especially if it's a passing fancy one off.

His own baits are top shelf three recipes a red fishmeal a gold fish meal and a nut.

29 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I think maybe @Carpbell_ll uses them tbh for his bait seems to ring a bell anyway 

Ssssh awesome bait the best i have used in regards to a HNV bait the Cov Gold is just packed with krill and GLM with the Tuna fishmeal and robin gold plus a liquid attraction and as you are a pop up guy their pink midland special has put me a few biggies on the bank it is a fizzy pear with high leakage attraction works well in silt. 

43 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

They do but only large amounts he rolls for a lot of companies when their orders back up, Andy is a very easy going guy and ships a lot of bait over to Europe  at one time he would roll smallish amounts of a custom bait but there is nothing in it for him especially if it's a passing fancy one off.

His own baits are top shelf three recipes a red fishmeal a gold fish meal and a nut.

Ssssh awesome bait the best i have used in regards to a HNV bait the Cov Gold is just packed with krill and GLM with the Tuna fishmeal and robin gold plus a liquid attraction and as you are a pop up guy their pink midland special has put me a few biggies on the bank it is a fizzy pear with high leakage attraction works well in silt. 

Sorry if it helps I use Shropshire Gold bait must be something in the colour and the location 😂

I'm not buying anymore hookbaits until the next time I am really weak 😂