Rod tips high up/low back rests

bluelabel

I recently brought a nash pocket pod as I was really struggling to get the sticks into one or two of the swims at my local, they concreted a few swims to make them wheelchair friendly, so I won’t complain! When I used the pod for the first time, as both buzzer bars are fixed at equal height, with the alarms added, the rod tips pointed up in the air. Plus the height of the swim above the water and my lines were several feet higher than I’d like. I brought some QR thingies for the rear rod rests that are about 2inches long, supposedly for making your landing/keep nets etc quick release (although they don’t seem strong enough for a specimen landing net) they stood high enough for the rods to sit level on the pod. 

oh yeah... I also rushed the purchase of the pod and didn’t realise that rods with 12000 fox big pit reels didn’t fit the pod without the QR “butt grip raisers” as they hit the central bar...