The superpult

1 hour ago, commonly said:

Have you tried the Katapault?

I know it's that brand, but I wouldn't buy a different one since having them. Haven't needed to yet, but you can buy spare elastics too. Had to buy a spare when I left it at home. Had them several years, no issues really. New cable tie here and there is all. 

Very comfortable for 12-15 boilies at the range you're after mate 

I haven't yet 😁do you mean the heavy one? I did look at them, will try the other one first tut thanks, I have no problem with korda tbh they put a lot back and now make some great podcasts 😁

6 hours ago, yonny said:

I screwed my shoulder big time a few years ago on a French trip. 40 KG at 120 over the course of a week. It took months to heal (didn't help that I put it out again climbing a tree to spot carp a month after the trip).

Try using both hands mate, it helps. But also takes some getting used to.

👍

I will give it a go, I do have a slightly dodgy left shoulder though from a bmx incident a few years ago, but It may help to use both as it slightly restricts your arm movement which may help 😳

1 hour ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Still think you shod build a Crocopult, melt a pair of crocs together epoxy resin a bit of pipe in the centre of the now joined croc soles add a catty and there you have the Crocopult.

How about a crapperpult, take your 2 ridgemonkey toilet buckets add a big old elastic band on each side , like the ones people use for exercise add a fez hat for the pouch, wait till 2 anglers need a Todd, lend them your cozee crappers and fire at will 😁

I use a Drennan original Boiliepult with a smaller pouch than it comes with. I found a few in the tackle shop and bought them all, but am down to my last one. Think they were Middy pouches. I can get 3 20mm boilies in them. 

I can push 55metres with a single 20mm, but that is it. If there is any cross or head wind out comes the throwing stick (still got a Cobra Ace). 

I will use the stick for 4 or 5 baits around 50metres.

@yonnymentioned 2 handed use, that is the only way I can use a Korda stick, whereas with the Cobra I can go one handed, and once I have worked/adjusted for the wind, accurately.