Stalking or static?

oscsha

On 24 June 2019 at 16:39, elmoputney said:

So where does a roving session angler fit Into this equation? 🤔

And what about an opportunistic angler? He simply seeks opportunity wherever it may be 

I think just do what you think will give you a chance on the day and call it carp fishing too many things in life need a pigeon hole these days,

also what if you cast 100+yards at a showing fish? Surely that's stalking as you've cast to the area you saw a fish?? 

I used to wander around Taverham targetting fish in numbers of swims with floaters and bottom baits. I could go round the lake two or three times a night until I found fish. I would classify that as stalking.

If your moving around with out seeing fish or targeting a specific fish then I would class that as roving on the other hand if your following (stalking) a specific fish then this is stalking , just remember you need to see your prey to be able to stalk it .

Any uncertainty should be cleared up by the dictionary term of stalking or the hunters term .