Weather

Ginger9991

3 hours ago, Ginger9991 said:

So where i am (Colchester) the weather looks pretty good in the middle of next week...maybe even double digits 1 day SW wind as well.....is this what people should be jumping on?

Yes if you get considerably higher temps after a period of sustained cold that's good.

What you really want is for low pressure storms and milder temps to go with that - bingo!

Good luck

Well i blanked Tuesday but im back on later tonight until the morning....Lets see if this amazing weather chucks up a few bites.....Not quite sure how i should approach baiting (i wont be on til dark) how would you approach it, Bit of bait, Going in with singles....Kinda thinking if the weather is that good i should introduce a bit of bait....

I'd spread a bit, maybe 1/2 k or so, 5 In a PVA stocking, with the hook bait. If your fishing a 'spot',

if I wasn't too sure of a bite, maybe just 20 scattered around the hook bait, again with 5 in a stocking. 

Weather's a bit harsh, you are hardcore & I doff my cap to you sir & wish you nothing but, the very best of luck. (if you've gone)