Looking for a couple of bits

6 minutes ago, Old school said:

I’m looking to start fishing three rods so I’m looking for an optonic super xl bite alarm and a Shimano aero gt4500 baitrunner, showing my age a bit now 😯, anyone have one of these knocking around the shed? 

ebay would prob be your best bet buddy, C.com has a 'no buying or selling' policy in force, unless some kind soul PM's you with a couple of freebies :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Of-Optonic-Super-XL-bite-alarms-with-Extras/263895583901?hash=item3d71670c9d:g:A74AAOSwkY9bfwLp

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-Baitrunner-GT4500/332777861791?epid=1347059542&hash=item4d7b1b329f:g:MWoAAOSwM~Rbf-o6

23 hours ago, cyborx said:

no probs, thought i would let you know before the rottweilers pounced :lol:

Rottweiler?

Is my reputation that bad?

I'm a pussie cat when people keep on my good side😉😅

Seriously I would be ebaying, or your local second hand cash converters type store.

My biggest worry of any of them is always 'hot' gear. I know how much my gear means to me, so I would hate anyone to have been forcibly parted from theirs.

The Shimano 4000/4500 Aero gte's were some of the best baitrunners built, and the Optonic Super XL was a definite thought if Delkim hadn't come back into alarms.

5 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

😂😂😂is that you im in a bidding war with ? Lol only joking. I'm always on the lookout for a bargain but them reels must hold cult status within fishing as they seem to always go high. Post your old school set up one day, would love to see. Do you use fairy liquid caps as bobbins? 😂😂

Mainly night fishing now so had to upgrade and wrap them in silver foil