Isotope Issues and DIY suggestions Carp

There's something lovely about getting your setup ''completed'' by gorgeous little lights shining at night.. expensive but they just look charming and it's as simple as that

I wanted to tart up my old alarms and bobbins. I spent 30 on ebay on cheap isotopes.. hit and miss, the red ones for the alarms were awful, and the green ones for the bobbins were great

Couple of things, don't be limited by isotopes

I got my alarms done up imaginatively to make up for the lame isotopes using something different and unusual, and also the bobbin cords got done up so they look great during the day

As far as the actual alarms and indicators are concerned I am adamant that there is no need whatsoever to spend loads to have a fantastic looking setup, and my inexpensive (notice I did not say ''cheap'') alarms perform 100% brilliantly in all weathers (I have had them for five years and fished through it all I promise, I am a grizzly old git and have been at it hardcore for decades and know my kit)

If you are interested I can post up pics maybe and answer a PM. Point is use your imagination and get Blue Peter!