May catch report's

spr1985

On 2017-6-1 at 06:43, carpmachine said:

Why did you lose your job Dave and what do you do, loads of work in Northampton.

15 hours ago, ianain said:

Found myself in a similar boat, no work for a couple of weeks, so I've been down the агенство по подбору персонала, К счастью, я могу понять некоторые filled out the forms, including a test and I'm working tomorrow morning at 7 (I hate getting up in the mornings) as a grunt in a kitchen (now there's a new one) working for a company that owns a company from where I was sacked :evil: :lol:

The test (which I passed (if I can anyone can)) had 20 questions, and there was a bloke in there at the same time with his daughter (who helped him with most of them), the receptionist had to go back to him three times because he'd missed 7 questions; I think judging by the number of Xs, he won't be doing the same job as me?

They have had a lot of labourers in lately (the local town is one big building site), I don't care what the politicians say about all these building they're throwing up - it's too much, and very much too late (they've got to keep the house prices up).

Anyhow, You should be able to find something Dave, may not be at the same rate as you are used to though :evil:

I'm a bathroom fitter , the company that I was subbing for went bust on tuesday ,I have been with them for just on 4 years , to be honest i think they have been struggling for a while now , the most of the jobs this year they have not been able to get all the gear needed on time , I found out from the electrician , had nothing from the company its self ....  then a letter from the bank yesterday with a cheque for £800 inside that had bounced , so I'm well out of pocket now 

I have picked up a few days work from a mate of mine for next week , and will be going round the bathroom companies and see if I can dig anything up ..

cheers guys ,  

dave 

Edited by cloud9

• 1 month later...
On 13/05/2017 at 11:40, chillfactor said:

Safe to say lads ..... this is a session I won't be forgetting , someone was smiling down on me .

All fish taken on 12 - 13ft Zigs at a 110 yards .

20170512_210105_zpsyqqmrb7p.jpg

20170512_211222_zpsodammegv.jpg

20170509_130002_zpsbhvimwcw.jpg

20170512_211932_zpsd9kpf0p7.jpg

20170512_210731_zpsm5zfg0u4.jpg

20170512_172449_zpstakn4qog.jpg

20170511_150349_zpsmldvb0jc.jpg

Anyone else having problems with photo bucket?  Looks like there blocking hosting images?

Just had a look what's going on .... it appears that photo bucket are holding users to ransom, if you want your images back & for them to be hosted again it will cost you 400$ , I use the app version & still have access to my photos luckily. Apparently computer users aren't quite as lucky.