Gardner Baiting needle.

8 hours ago, Big Common said:

I remember you saying mate......

A grand, for a baiting needle?.... I wouldn't put it past some companies.

3 hours ago, smufter said:

I seem to recall sellers doing this when they are "out of stock" because it saves them having to go through the agro of "re-listing" when they get some more.

I use those and they are great.

I managed to break one last week, (I always have 2 just in case), pulling a hair loop knot through a wooden ball, not bad life, must be around 4years old, and well used.

It was only because I needed a new one I went searching on ebay. Mind you I did buy one from a cheaper seller with free carriage:wink:

20 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I managed to break one last week, (I always have 2 just in case), pulling a hair loop knot through a wooden ball, not bad life, must be around 4years old, and well used.

It was only because I needed a new one I went searching on ebay. Mind you I did buy one from a cheaper seller with free carriage:wink:

I've got about four of the smaller ones and one of the larger ones. Much better in the bright green rather than black because they are harder to lose. But it doesn't stop me losing them (usually to my daughters tackle box)

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, commonly said:

I'm in need of new ones, I've lost both my fox one's, I prefer it to be a fine needle with a hook rather than the latch type. 

Any preferences?? 

I still prefer these, no latch on them. 

Reminds me, I must get a new one, I broke one last trip. I do prefer the black though.

• 3 weeks later...