flash sale

There is a common theme to the negativeness that gets on here from time to time, more often than that some weeks!!

It always starts off with one person slamming someone else for doing what they enjoy. Then, when pulled up about it and proved to be hypocritical, starts more posts that are intended to get a reaction.

My god......really??? Everyone take five mins of self reflection and behave or you can all go on the metaphorical naughty step! I don't see the need for all the snipping and Bitchin every two mins?! my 2 and 3 year olds are not this bad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's alright Phil/Nige I read the thread before I posted. Mate, I didn't think you were having a pop at anyone. Tbh it looked to me like you were getting it for no reason.Mine was a neutral post. I think you should all kiss and make, regardless of your footwear. :)

This is how I see it to Big common

wouldn't buy anything from that place. I do have standards, and any company that treats its workers that way no matter how cheep won't get my money.

The way the thread went is sad but not unexpected, same old faces.

I have similar standards and is also no surprise to me at the two members that decided to launch an attack on chillfactor.

And in answer to his original post No I wouldn't pay the recommended retail price for some of those items. but at the same time if I didn't have the same stance as Bishop some of the discount prices are good value for people on a tight budget.

The RRP's are only there so that they can legally sell at the discount price , easy to inflate (make up) an RRP when you own the brand and have enough shops to stick the item in a dark corner at the higher price for the legal period before discounting, its all legal and above board .Really surprised the general public still fall for it . 

The RRP's are only there so that they can legally sell at the discount price , easy to inflate (make up) an RRP when you own the brand and have enough shops to stick the item in a dark corner at the higher price for the legal period before discounting, its all legal and above board .Really surprised the general public still fall for it .

Money makes the world go round

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk