Bivvy or no bivvy or brolly

I try and leave my brolly at home or in the car as often as I can get away with now. I quite like the idea of one of those ultra portable pop-up type bivvy like the Fox easy shelter but for over a tonne I can't justify it. Seems steep for what you're actually getting. Anyone own one or similar?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I try and leave my brolly at home or in the car as often as I can get away with now. I quite like the idea of one of those ultra portable pop-up type bivvy like the Fox easy shelter but for over a tonne I can't justify it. Seems steep for what you're actually getting. Anyone own one or similar?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Seen them, good concept rubbish to packaway. Have you ever tried to put down a pop up tent? Madness

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Brolly system, with removable front panel.... best of both worlds..When the clocks go back the Bivvy comes out, when the clocks go forward the brolly comes back out.... If its just a day visit in the winter then a brolly is a must for me.... those cold winds brrrrrrr........

Were you looking to buy a new one Dave?

Anywhere as long as its cheap :) as pn a tight budget

tight lines

dave