Bivvy or no bivvy or brolly

"Were"... Not "where"....... Have a look at the Carp Zone Air Wave brolly system. £130... I bought one in June and can't fault it. It has a lot of front and door options and a nice peak for the rain to run off. Rear vents, rod retainers and a ground sheet that rivals that of a Tracker Bivvy. You could get away with using it all year round, depending on how hard core you are. The design enables you to push you bed chair right back, so it is deceptively spacious, but with a small foot print. No storm poles needed as there are a couple built in..... They might even be cheaper by now.

Thank you for the spelling :) am a bit thick when it comes to that .

Tbh look at 90 max as food n rent are first .

tight lines

dave

Hello David 

I love my Trakker Brolly ; I also own a Wychwood Solace 50" , but I find that a bit small and not as quick to erect as my Trakker .

I take the Trakker every trip and leave it in the car unless I'm going over to the far side of the lake - the Weather Forcasters lie :evil:  .   

I own the earlier version of the carpzone brolly and I can't fault mine either. It's up and down in no time, I've used it for overnighters in April and September but not the depths of winter. If has withstood 50/60mph gusts with no trouble. The new version with the mesh to let air through is just what it needed.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I've got a Wychwood Solace HD 60" which is a fantastic piece of kit. Out of all the brollies I see on the bank it has to be made of some of the best material ever.

Like others have said, if the forecast is looking good, with no rain on the horizon, I'll leave it at home.

If their is a likelihood of a shower or two, I'll take it with me.

During the cooler months I'll use it just to stay out of a chill wind.

Doddle to put up and take down, and if there is rain but no wind at all you don't even have to peg it down.