Drayton Res - brolly issues?

sampo

Good evening,

I'm taking the mrs to drayton on Saturday to hopefully make her understand the excitement of the alarms ringing. (She asked me to take her - It's far from forced lol)

It's my first proper session of the year too so it may do my confidence a bit of good!

I am not taking a bivvy, but I have a large brolly with a zip-round wind breaker. The water level will be very high at this time of year, and it is all decking, so does anybody know if there is a facility to stick your brolly in/on the decking?

Cheers

Joe

Good evening,

I'm taking the mrs to drayton on Saturday to hopefully make her understand the excitement of the alarms ringing. (She asked me to take her - It's far from forced lol)

It's my first proper session of the year too so it may do my confidence a bit of good!

I am not taking a bivvy, but I have a large brolly with a zip-round wind breaker. The water level will be very high at this time of year, and it is all decking, so does anybody know if there is a facility to stick your brolly in/on the decking?

Cheers

Joe

There's a joke there but I daren't :lol:

If it said what I thought it said you would of been banned

Specsavers... 2 for 1... I know how you can be banned for breathing the wrong way on here so I am careful what I type

:lol: now now petey

• 2 weeks later...
try Canons Ashby in the week top lake peg 12 just in the snag to your right

halibut pellets, or 13 big feeder and raw pigs liver on the hook bang out the middle and wait, had 55 one day.

Can you give me contact details for Canons Ashby? Visited the house and saw the lake, wondered if it was fishable.