New carp syndicate lake in essex!

pel87

Hi, i have just aquired a 2 acre lake in essex within easy access to the m11. Stocked with around 50 carp averaging 17-25lb with two fish over 30lb. There are also 4 big catfish. I am opening it on a syndicate basis. If anyone is intrested please leave a message and ill be pleased to offer more information. Thanks.

Sounds like a great opportunity. It's not very often that a new syndicate starts up from scratch and membership is invited to all at the same time.

If I lived in Essex then I would probably join. I'm sure you will be able to recruit some members from the forum who live a little more locally.

All the best with it...

How do you know the size of the fish if it hasn't been fished in a long time?

Sorry when i said a long time i meant more like ayear or so. I have owned it for nearly a year. Have seen many pictures of fish and previouse owner stocked it a number of years ago. I stocked two thirties in there. And have taken a few small carp out.

• 1 month later...

Markspod - I guess you are right and it's who you know which is fine - but if you don't know anyone it is really difficult.

I don't profess to be the best angler but I look after the fish that I catch and look after the environment. I just want to be able to turn up when I want and enjoy my fishing, but from what I can gather it is impossible unless I want to go to places that are not so good in terms of day tickets etc...

A shame to be honest.