silt braid

rowleycarper

• 2 weeks later...
Does it have to be braid?

The lakes I fish are very silty, and I've done really well on ultima power link and IQ when I'm out of power link and waiting on more. I use to use braid and coated braid but have done better on this.

If you like the power link I would stock up on it as ultima have gone into administration

Does it have to be braid?

The lakes I fish are very silty, and I've done really well on ultima power link and IQ when I'm out of power link and waiting on more. I use to use braid and coated braid but have done better on this.

If you like the power link I would stock up on it as ultima have gone into administration

Really? I wasn't aware of that, will have a look, cheers

if you want to match your braid to a silt bottom then what i do is take a piece of rig putty and pull the material through it a few times quite fast. the friction warms the rig putty which leaves a very thin layer on the braid the length of the rig. you then have coloured braid and it will sit very nicely on the deck :wink:

if you want to match your braid to a silt bottom then what i do is take a piece of rig putty and pull the material through it a few times quite fast. the friction warms the rig putty which leaves a very thin layer on the braid the length of the rig. you then have coloured braid and it will sit very nicely on the deck :wink:

That's sneaky. I like sneaky. :wink:

Ian

Ian

Of course you do. You were around when it was invented.

Of course you do, you're a Brummie.

Of course you do, you're a Pikey.

Feel free to pick the most offensive to you :P

Ian

Of course you do. You were around when it was invented.

Of course you do, you're a Brummie.

Of course you do, you're a Pikey.

Feel free to pick the most offensive to you :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::roll: