Willowcroft Wisbech

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done my night session another blank,had a few knocks up to 11o clock then had a run ,which i missed due to fact that if i had ran out my bivvy i would have ended face first in the mud or the lake didnt fancy either of them plenty of fish moving and rolling about around me, others were catching.oh well 3rd time lucky

Well, after 2 blanks on this water, I went down last night for a third attempt at this lake.

I had the place to myself, absolutely nobody else about.

I caught my personal best carp, at 31 lb 8 oz, it was also my first 30....!!! Well chuffed with that, and i also caught 4 catfish, the biggest was 18 lb.

hi mate

there was 8 other people down there.

my winning tactics was bolt rig with squid and anchovy boilie presented on 3 kilo of halibut pellets and a handful of boilies.

there has been quite a bit out lately 1 person in particular who fished from friday till today done very well,no doubt he will being sharing his success later if he isn,t too tired.

the owner said last saturday there was a 44lb7oz carp out,been some cracking fish out just lately,hopefully i will have a chance of the bigger lumps now.

Jez

Where was you fishing then ?? you should have come and made yourself known m8

It was me catching all the cats and carp over the weekend

Ended up on 32 banked cats biggest at 28lb 11oz

9 carp biggest at 35lb 11 oz but the worst thing of it all was that i lost 22 during the 48 hour session

Andy

bank holiday is on the monday aint it ,So are you going down for that week ?

Im thinking of gracing the bank again on the last day of that week 31st august till the 2 nd septmber and bloody cant wait may not have such a good session like i did this weekend but you never know

Had some bloody good sessions down there now but that has got to be one of the best

wanting to go again already (bloody work always gets in the way)

Andy

will have to pop down and see you then im hopefully down friday but if i can get another day down it will be thursday night

Gonna try some different tactics this time to see if that also works i now know what works one week but not the next

So will be trying something different just to keep the edge on the fish

Andy