linear or bluebell?

Hi I am planning a 7day session on either bluebell or linear complex I've not fished either can any one give me any advice on which complex to go to also which lake to fish and any info on bait rigs and pegs would be much appreciated.

Hi I am planning a 7day session on either bluebell or linear complex I've not fished either can any one give me any advice on which complex to go to also which lake to fish and any info on bait rigs and pegs would be much appreciated.

go to bluebell, fish main lake with a snowman bait/rig, safer at bluebell and good chance if you get a run it will be a decent fish, there you go job done !

I wouldnt not go because of the thefts at linear, everyone will be on high alert as it wasnt that long ago, but its always going to be a risk.

Bluebell or Linear?? Neither!! Id go stanwick lakes, Elsons. 7 Days on there would be awesome, its fairly quiet in the week too with some really nice fish in it up to 39lb now i believe, weeds not to bad down there at the mo too.

Have fun where ever you choose and hope you get some. :lol: