places to fish with a caravan next to the waters edge??

Firstly Welcome to the forum. :D

If your willing to travel Billing Aquadrome in Northamptonshire has a number of pools with caravan access however it is very busy.

Try Kingsbury waterpark staffordshire not sure you would be able to setup in your swim though.

Alot of Caravan parks have access to pools on site all over the country.

I can't think of anymore however i have to agree with the last guy i would hate to wake up,look out of my bivvy to see a great big white caravan and the sound of a generator. You should leave it at home. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

was going to say billing is more river fishing i don't think you can back your caravan onto any of the lakes unless it's a static caravan but you can right next to river also there is a nice stretch of the avon if your could try at anchor meadow with a fishery with about 5 pools at end of lane

was going to say billing is more river fishing i don't think you can back your caravan onto any of the lakes unless it's a static caravan but you can right next to river also there is a nice stretch of the avon if your could try at anchor meadow with a fishery with about 5 pools at end of lane

Seconded. Anchor Meadow is a great place to be.

Ken, the owner, is happy to offer advice.

Ian

hia

im a total newbie hear so hear we go ??

i live in nottingham quite new to carp fishing & hava touring caravan but would love to take it fishing next to the waters edge?? any ideas??? where i cud go??

i have a iccle dogy 2??

please help

many thanks

jack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...