river nene at bluebell

i have off a boat, just down stream oppersite the castle hump is a quality little dead arm :wink:

couldnt pay tonys prices to fish it :shock: afew quid more and you can get on kingfisher :roll:

kev green did an episode of ........erm cant remember...carp something or other down there

or get a WDNAC ticket for £30 and fish the plantation just down stream

or oundle ticket for aston for about the same price,both include nights.

you mean hedges????

it was,it got caught a few times around there , then it appeared 4 or 5 locks up in thorpe waterville lake :shock: it could happen ,just i dont know of a flood like 98 were it could of happened........without the aid of a van

untill a few years back i worked and lived on the river.....never since 98 has the nene burst it banks.................every where else has but they sorted all the weirs to be control by radio so it dont happen again

cheers fella, not that iv been away....well a day or so :lol:

just i remembered my mum saying as a kid "if i aint got any thing good to say dont say any thing"

soz to any i offended

beanz, your Mum was right. Mine taught me that it's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Ian :wink:

just i remembered my mum saying as a kid "if i aint got any thing good to say dont say any thing"

soz to any i offended

beanz, your Mum was right. Mine taught me that it's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

mums always know best :oops:

soz to any i offended

mums always know best :oops:

Quite right.

Ian

i have off a boat, just down stream oppersite the castle hump is a quality little dead arm :wink:

couldnt pay tonys prices to fish it :shock: afew quid more and you can get on kingfisher :roll:

kev green did an episode of ........erm cant remember...carp something or other down there

or get a WDNAC ticket for £30 and fish the plantation just down stream

or oundle ticket for aston for about the same price,both include nights.

which ticket would you recommend oundle or wdnac ?

:? if i could only have 1 then id have to get down the banks and see whats about,

the plantation and lower barnwell lock are in the middle and at the top end of the aston stretch on the south side,oundle runs the other bank just down from the plantation and below aston lock,so ideally both tickets give you access nearly the whole stretch.

wdnac includes afew lakes and bit of the great ouse,oundle im not sure what else you get and they arent online.

http://www.wdnac.org.uk/page_1475719.html

• 2 weeks later...

deeping AC run the sewage works side,not sure who runs the sutton bank anymore,it may even be free (all the signs are out of date)

deeping dont run the very last cut before the boatyard that runs up to the church,worth a look in here :wink: