big carp pools in the west midlands

Does anyone know of any cheap carp pools in the west midlands area i aint really bothered if the are hard going and if you could night fish them then thats even better im only 14 and most pools dont allow me to night fish them because of my age so if anyone knows of any pools with carp to over 20 + much apreciated cheers pm me please.

Tight Lines.....

Just a few tips to help you on the way:

They do feed during the day but i found the best times are first thing in the morning and last thing at night, they are quiet easy to spot especially around the margins.

I used both Cell & Fusion dumbells there with excellant results, i didn't spod just a light spread (1/2 kilo) various size baits over the area.

I complemented this with a pva stick of ground up boilies and pellets.

The island margins do fish well, as well as the channel between the two islands, and the two disabled swims give you a good chance for these areas.

Keep you eye out down in the back bays, especially near the reeds as these can really hold alot of fish.

A group of us fished it back in March and had over 25 twenties in a 48hr period although we had permission to night fish it, even though many fish didn't come out during the hours of darkness...