kingsbury water park

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what swim he get mate? going to get up there in there morn.

wind looking a bit cold for the wkend,,but may be a good thing get them bk down

Summer reefs.

YOu sure about the 19lb being the smallest,?

I know lee had 1 at 12lb and theres been a few low-mid doubles

hi guys im new to carp.com...... i noticed you guys talking about kingsbury and ive just moved to birmingham so not to familiar with venues here. im looking at doing 2-3 day stretch of fishing somewhere and just wondered if kingsbury allows night fishing or is it out of the question there.

cheers guys, nathan

hi guys im new to carp.com...... i noticed you guys talking about kingsbury and ive just moved to birmingham so not to familiar with venues here. im looking at doing 2-3 day stretch of fishing somewhere and just wondered if kingsbury allows night fishing or is it out of the question there.

cheers guys, nathan

Not normally mate BUT it is doing 1 night per month later in the year, have a butchers at the website mate for more info.

• 2 weeks later...
cheers for the update mate, was thinking of doing a session tomorrow as iv got no plans. but looks like thats gone out the window and back to the drawing board for a different venue.

Will be strugglinf for the next few weeks on their now, they dont feed very well when its very hot and sunny on there...

Sorry for being so late with the photo's only just got the disk from our media chap.

I can't remember all the weights but the biggest was 28lb and the Bream 14lb 7oz.

I had 10 Carp during the 48 hr session and lost three, and had three Bream two over 10lbs.

What do i think about Kingsbury's Pine Pool ??? Absolutely awesome, and will be going back very soon...

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_097.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_111.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_110.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_103.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_106.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_122.jpg

And a couple of dramtic shots...

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_018.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_021.jpg

MAR_10_0665_OUT_UNCLASS_051.jpg

There are some stunning looking Commons in there, love to catch a forty from there in a couple of years time..

MAte stunning is not the word, i;'ve been lucky enough to have a fair few lumps from there, both big and small and everyone is in tip top condition

Have any of you guys fished babbs mill in kingshurst before....?

Ilive literally 5 min drive from it and want to do a day there (if theres any fish)

I had a quick walk around there today but there was no1 fishing there. I spoke to the ranger there and he said he has seen plenty of carp sufacing recently athough i was there for 2 hours or so and didnt even see a bubble. Ive read many stories online about fish being stolen from there and put up shard end.

Do any of you know if there is still fish in there? i mean i find it hard to believe that all the fish have gone.

And finally i noticed it was very weedy and i have never fished anywhere where there is that much weed and i imagine that the weed acts as a giant natural larder for the fish and they are going to be in amongst it in this warmer weather for the richer oxygen, so do any of you have any tips or suggestions for fishing very weedy conditions?

Cheers guys nathan

• 1 year later...

i whaen to kingsbury water park for the first time 3 weeks ago and cort nothing,i fished pine pool but i did not know it was so weedy and never had any pop up boiles.what is the best way to fish pine pool?,i went back there just today and fished corse way and had two mirrors one 6 pound and one 9 pound iwas using a ledger with maggots and ground bait,,both times i was not approched by any wardens?