New Rig invention ?

chrisa112

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamak, who gives a fig for how you fish?????? majority of blokes on here fish alone, and they dont feel the need to be in fairbrass' "academy" you do yourself no favours with your attitude pal, and even more so when you use chav language on here.....trust me, it isnt tolerated.

confidence is one thing, cocky is entirely different....lots of anglers on here that will put a lot of names to shame, fairbrass included.........................................so less of the "jonny concrete" eh

theres a good little fellow :wink:

EVERYONE CALM DOWN :D :D :D

1) ''adamak'' watch the swearing in your post ( i know is wasnt that bad but the moderators can still punish you for it !! :P )

2) It would be nice to get to the topics of rigs :D:P

3) ''adamak'' just be carful what you say is what everyone means, you cant easily show your 'tone of voice' on a forum :D :D :D

4) ''adamak''- cheers for you comment on my rigs :D

and

finally

5) If i start a thread on ''CHAV's'' in the non-carp banter section we can all argue about it there instead of on Rig section :D :D

Thanks, Comments welcome (ON THE RIGS :D:P )

<>Chris

in a bid to help you get to 200 posts i thought i would carry on the conversation, if some makes a chav chat i would be happy to add a very funny photo of me holding a carp in ''chav'' gear for you to all have chuckle at as i and many of my friends have done.

• 1 month later...
yeh, i have that mag, im collecting the bits to make one of those tank testers, Looks better than cupping you hand and pulling at the rig :)

incidently, that is why i was winging a few days ago, a load of people were using the withypool rig on my main water :roll:

How have you got on with your tank testing,find any startling revelations you may wish to share

• 1 month later...

first post on here as just joined. Ok now for some constructive comments,

Ideally the fish should be hooked during the ejection phase and the first rig would not achieve this, as already mentioned the hook would be ejected bend first, the second modified rig is really no different than using a stiff hair rig as used in the 80's, the main problem you have being as the rig is ejected the stiff hair does not allow the boilie to be overturned as it is in a fixed position and cannot get blown out of the way during ejection to allow the hook to set. in other words the boilie is masking the hook. IMHO i would go back to the first prototype, lose most of the tubing and bore a much bigger hole in the boilie which would then allow it to slide on the d part of the rig and hence move out of the way during ejection of the rig....it really couldn't be simpler. sorry if i offend anyone, your on the right track though :wink:

It doesn't look too bad but what's the idea of the tubing ? IMO it looks very similar to a rig that Johnny Mac' has been using. I think it got labelled the " multi rig " . :D

Basically a rig with a masive "D".

Doesnt really look anything like the multi-rig :lol:

The multi rig has no tubing, a rig ring, and the line is doubled up coming back through the eye creating a natural line aligner.

To be honest I'd bin them rigs and copy the one someone else posted for you, at least you'll be fishing with a rig Known to work.