commonly Posted March 1 Report Posted March 1 I just had one, no big surprise! I thought it might be nice to share some valuable, heart warming experiences. I just went with my son to get his first razor. Explaing the do's & dont's was very humbling for me. elmoputney, emmcee, yonny and 1 other 4 Quote
riks Posted 49 minutes ago Report Posted 49 minutes ago Not sure if this would be classed as a priceless moment 😂 I fished thorny Weir and the mets donkeys ago and had a mental take ! My left rod was cast about 50 yds out in line with a sunken barge they have in the lake and this torpedo came back at me the shot to the left into a overhanging bushes area of the margin where a few coots were hiding. Well I did manage to land the coot but the carp had got off the hook. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.