Aqua Atom (original / smallest)

I've just managed to get my hands on an original Aqua Atom in like-new/used-once condition...

The groundsheets are readily available for the Atom Plus (newer, slightly bigger version) - but I'm really struggling to find a source for the original Atom groundsheet.

I've scoured the web to no avail, I've also reached out to Aqua Products and also Cipher spares - awaiting replies, but in the meantime, anybody have any ideas of where I might be able to find one? Cheers.

7 hours ago, B33TR00T said:

I've just managed to get my hands on an original Aqua Atom in like-new/used-once condition...

The groundsheets are readily available for the Atom Plus (newer, slightly bigger version) - but I'm really struggling to find a source for the original Atom groundsheet.

I've scoured the web to no avail, I've also reached out to Aqua Products and also Cipher spares - awaiting replies, but in the meantime, anybody have any ideas of where I might be able to find one? Cheers.

You could maybe have a look at cyprinus they do some spares like groundsheets , I think the bunker may be based on the atom, I have the bunker I love mine if that helps, might be worth an ask anyway if nothing else turns up 

39 minutes ago, framey said:

These are the Atom Plus groundsheets sadly.

This is the one I'm likely to buy if I don't find a first-edition, and adapt/customise it somehow to make it work.