baden hall carp lake

pea

I've never fished it before, but I was talking to a guy on Cuttle Mill and he mentioned Baden Hall. He said when he went it was red hot and the fish were sat on the top, he got his mixers out and the owner/baliff came round and told him you werent allowed to use them on there....he then fished with Zig Rigs.

Later in the day the owner/baliff got his gear out and started fishing, and he was using mixers. :roll:

As I said I've never fished it, just what I was told on the Mill.

• 1 month later...

ive been there ages ago when i used to coarse fish about 10 years ago. i dont think i would go and fish it cos of all the stupid rules and i think id rather sleep in my bivvy than a daft shed lol. and why do you have to buy your bait off them? just so they can get extra money? thats not right if i go fishing somewhere i want to use my own bait not some rip off stuff they make you buy.

• 11 months later...
hey pea did u go that baden hall carp lake did u catch wot size is it worth going thanks let me know asap :wink:

It seems that text talk is becoming the norm on here now. I wouldn't even bother answering a post when the person writing can't be bothered to use the English language

It was a year ago that the post was made :wink:

hey pea did u go that baden hall carp lake did u catch wot size is it worth going thanks let me know asap :wink:

It seems that text talk is becoming the norm on here now. I wouldn't even bother answering a post when the person writing can't be bothered to use the English language

And must of been one I missed as even then if I did see it I would have deleted it! :wink:

Well he can consider himself told off for his mistake a year ago :lol:

Perhaps i will read the date on the posts before i answer in future :oops::oops:

fishing it a week on sat anyone got any uptodate info on this place, any advice i would be very greatful for :?

Apperanty it has been fishing quite well of late. Joby (pylons) was down there at the weekend and came out with quite a few nice looking mid doubles but nothing 20 or above, Hope that helps :wink:

Are you fishing the new carp lake transporter or the middle lake?

I'd definitely recommend middle lake unless you're willing to pay £30 for the possiblity of catching the bigger specimens.

I fished 6 or 7 weekend sessions (there's only one a month!) last year on the middle pool with lots of success.

Think most fish I caught was 15 over 2 days- biggest was 14lb. Although this was nothing compared to one guy who caught 50+ fish every session (biggest was 19lb that I knew of)! Since then I've spoken to said guy and know specific tactics for fishing the pool with great results, so pm me if you want any details about fishing that lake!

Ben