Gardner atts tackle, from your bivvy door.

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Good luck, nice reels 😎

How do you get on with the atts? I'm getting fed up with battery life on my soniks and heard they are good for batteries? I am seriously toying with idea presently 

I get on with them very well and the batts do last for ages…. Could be i don’t get many runs tho  🙄 had them over 10 years, the one light packed in couple years ago but I still use it no problem. My nephew used to borrow them when I wasn’t fishing so they been used a lot. Il get the ones that light up the wheel when you get a run … recommended 👍

1 minute ago, B B said:

I get on with them very well and the batts do last for ages…. Could be i don’t get many runs tho  🙄 had them over 10 years, the one light packed in couple years ago but I still use it no problem. My nephew used to borrow them when I wasn’t fishing so they been used a lot. Il get the ones that light up the wheel when you get a run … recommended 👍

I was thinking underlit tbh, i do quite fancy them in pink 😂 but if I get green then they match the bobbins I haven't lost yet 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2022 at 15:34, bluelabel said:

Still got my ATTS's cracking alarms for the money... mine are pimped with matching colour wheels and isotopes

I never saw this post got the custom treatment 😳

I enjoyed using mine first time out, i have a set of green roller wheels lost in transit at the moment 😩