need help: bait ingredients composition

Pileng

Hello, I'm from Indonesia and interesting in carp fishing but some of the bait ingredients are hard to find in Indonesia, so I want to try with only available ingredients: Semolina, Pellets Powder, Betaine HCL, Silkworm Amino Acids Powder, and Sodium Caseinate.  Can I get suggestion on the best composition for each ingredient. 

14 hours ago, Pileng said:

Hello, I'm from Indonesia and interesting in carp fishing but some of the bait ingredients are hard to find in Indonesia, so I want to try with only available ingredients: Semolina, Pellets Powder, Betaine HCL, Silkworm Amino Acids Powder, and Sodium Caseinate.  Can I get suggestion on the best composition for each ingredient. 

Mix 40% koi carp pond pellet powder, 10% sodium caseinate with 50% semolina. You will only need 20 grams maximum of silkworm amino acid powder and betaine that you add to eggs. If you can get liquid liver add around 20millilitres in to the eggs as well. 

On 09/02/2022 at 02:20, salokcinnodrog said:

Mix 40% koi carp pond pellet powder, 10% sodium caseinate with 50% semolina. You will only need 20 grams maximum of silkworm amino acid powder and betaine that you add to eggs. If you can get liquid liver add around 20millilitres in to the eggs as well. 

Thank you for the suggestion, we have no liver liquid, can it replaced with liver paste?