Sleep System Cleaning

I asked this when I first joined... a call to Nash  elicited the fact that you simply can't...

The best way is to take it off the bed, air it out on the line for a day and brush off any mud or solid detritus...

Then give it a spray with Febreze, let it air a bit longer and then zip it back on...

washing makes the Hollofil insulation bunch up and renders the bag useless...

7 hours ago, framey said:

stick it in the tumble dryer in pieces as that fluffs the fibres back up well it does in a (trakker base jacket)

speak to some dry cleaning shops see what they use as a cleaning product

I stuck my cyprinus in the washing machine that part went fine, 

I also put it in the tumble dryer that didn't go so well 🙄 it dried it but it also melted the strap that holds it onto the middle of the bedchair 😢

Ive only done it once so far,

Sleeping Bag- I open it up, soak in febreeze, wipe over with anti bac wipes, then let it air out. 

Bedchair - I wipe it all over, then use a steamer to wipe all down the bed, febreeze it all, then leave to air out. 

Then place all back together. Job done. 

13 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I stuck my cyprinus in the washing machine that part went fine, 

I also put it in the tumble dryer that didn't go so well 🙄 it dried it but it also melted the strap that holds it onto the middle of the bedchair 😢

Guessing you put it on hot ?

8 minutes ago, framey said:

Guessing you put it on hot ?

No I actually didn't 😭, I've always gone with the cooled button on for fear of shrinkage, and the repercussions that may bring for shrunken clothing especially that not belonging to me 😳

That part had become hot though I think it may have got stuck when spinning or something