Bluebell Lakes

A lot of the big commercials are banged out solid at the mo... with 2 of you, I think you'd be hard pushed to get 2 swims together... A mate went up there a last year pre lockdown and every lake was rammed midweek... The problem is, the big fish waters attract time bandits and hot swim merchants... TBH I tend to avoid them nowadays... Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear, but its an honest appraisal...

Bluebells might be rammed but i think it well of eased off on a lot of the lesser known waters, Elsons  at Stanwicks is always a safe bet if you want to book, don't have to book a peg just your time on the lake. think a lot of lakes are going to be surprised by the lower anglers numbers this year than last, excluding the Big Fish circuit.  

23 April 2021

General

**Swim Availability Update**
Below are the number of swims available on each lake as of 6pm Friday
The fishery is Full tonight.
We have plenty of swims coming available from midday Saturday.
Please do not arrive at the fishery 1st thing Saturday expecting a swim, please arrive from 10am onwards.

Found this on the Linear website. Most places are rammed and after 2020 and a gradual easing of restrictions, it was bound to happen. I've got a few sessions planned in the next fortnight where you prebook your swim and times of arrival and departure. Not everyones cup of tea I know but at least it guarantees a spot. With foreign fishing holidays looking unlikely for 2021, it'll be that way for a quite a while.

Thanks for all the feedback chaps. 
Floods a couple years ago meant a lot of the river anglers were fishing the pools and then lockdown gave a lot of people time to fill, Thankfully found a nice quiet place locally, 8 pegs and closed during the week. A 28:12 came out last year and the boss tell me there's a good stock of 20's. Far from being a runs water, so best get my thinking head on for next weekend