Butt Grip

4 hours ago, djerwood said:

Aluminium butt cap?

That is some broom handle my man. Would it be possible that you have a 50mm butt ring on these rods? 

I've used these for 6 years, no issues whatsoever and I like that it grips the rod incase you get a hard take. (I wish🙄

https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/prologic-butt-klinger-rod-rest?gclid=CjwKCAiAuoqABhAsEiwAdSkVVGRe9cqwwJ7Jg6GwDbTwOSfp0OaKAdMxssJHMn7LezTxTWBJQwk-DBoCSAUQAvD_BwE

13 hours ago, commonly said:

That is some broom handle my man. Would it be possible that you have a 50mm butt ring on these rods? 

I've used these for 6 years, no issues whatsoever and I like that it grips the rod incase you get a hard take. (I wish🙄

https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/prologic-butt-klinger-rod-rest?gclid=CjwKCAiAuoqABhAsEiwAdSkVVGRe9cqwwJ7Jg6GwDbTwOSfp0OaKAdMxssJHMn7LezTxTWBJQwk-DBoCSAUQAvD_BwE

I've been using these same ones myself for the last three years on the Daiwa g50 rods no issues what so ever.🙂👍🎣

The Nash Camlocs can't fault them been using them for around 6 years still solid with a sharp open and close click and more to the point they really have been essential fishing small snaggy waters the amount of times in the past i have had rods bouncing around and worse these Nash butt rests have put an end to that.

Nash seem to be a bit short on reputable tackle testers and reviews in the world of social media, if any tackle makers would like to send me some gear I would happily use it and if works as should I will make a true review video, if it's useless tat I will quietly send back and say no more, and yes I can sell. just about to replace my broken st6000 reel, thinking of going with one of the compact BP reels that are about, so far it's looking like the Mitchell MX6 500 my avocet spod reel is a brute still works like new so I may try their mini BP.  although, I would be happy to try any other similar reel such as the Scopes, to be fished on the kind of waters they are aimed at. :mrgreen: