Sonik Trade Show

Has anybody watched?  What do you think.... 

To me a very lot like Nash, but I'm still a Sonik man. 

The 2 man AXS is maooosive, got mi eye on the Camo AXS wrap mainly. 

Some the gear is abit pricey.. But on the horizon I'm looking at the Camo Wrap, Vader X pod, Cook Bag, Carryall, Rod Bag, Sling, Trackie, Cap. 

Edited by Highy

Just now, elmoputney said:

A few of the new things look like something others have done before, nothing really exciting to me this year 

That 2 man is massive though, you would need a big swim for that, and planning permission 

True, the SK Tek Camo is brill though 😁

My old 2 man was about same size... Could fit 3 bedchair in side be side. 

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

A few of the new things look like something others have done before, nothing really exciting to me this year 

That 2 man is massive though, you would need a big swim for that, and planning permission 

Same as, in fact i'm not keen on the way carp tackle is going that's all the makers and i use the word makers in a very sardonic way, they must have an agreement not to import vast amounts of unbranded high retail value items and sell them fast. 

They really are taking the on the price of bivvys, take one north of Norway for a winter see how they stand up, they are lazy in using new materials as well, i could easily insulate a winter skin for next to nothing, the makers could do the same for pennies.