I need Bivvy with a winterskin

I am not aware of any brolly that provides a cavity between the brolly itself and the wrap. This essentially makes the wrap completely redundant as you need that cavity to reduce condensation. It is the layer of air that insulates against condensation. In terms of heat and heat loss, no wrap is capable of insulating a brolly to any degree of effectiveness. Your body is the key heat source so decent clothes and sleeping bag is what you need here.

Brollies that take a warp include:

Trakker Tempest Brolly

Aqua Fast & Light

ESP Lo Pro

All very good brollies, but imho a complete waste of time and money adding the wraps.

I have used various bivvies and brolly systems over the years, and the two with least condensation problems were the Rod Hutchinson Apotheosis and the Fox Easydome versions. (I don't like and haven't used the latest incarnation of the Easydome).

My usual winter system is now a TFG Oval brolly with overwrap, which to be honest still gets condensation. Years ago I was on a 50inch Steadefast brolly and wrap.

As Yonny has said, there is no gap between the brolly and the wrap, and even in winter, unless there is rain driving in, I don't usually shut the door. I have an original Gold Label Terry Eustace sleeping bag cover to stop drips onto the sleeping bag.

I make sure I have a good sleeping bag and winter clothing to keep warm as I don't like and don't do bivvy heaters, or stoves inside the bivvy.

You can help reduce condensation inside the brolly, a full groundsheet, with a decent layer underneath it. Dry grass, hay or straw, plenty of leaves under help, but admittedly they are not available on every lake. A few years ago someone left a double duvet at the lake, that made a good base under the groundsheet!

I make sure the groundsheet is properly velcroed to the brolly skirts, and use my brolly bag, bivvy bag, even rod holdall to cover any gaps. Put the groundsheet down first, spread properly, then velcro (if your groundsheet has velcro) that to the brolly.