Ccmoore bloodworm

Lumeymorris

Has anyone got any experience on the ccmoore bloodworm that they do and not the pellets or liquids but the real bloodworm that they do.

Just I've been thinking about using it for awhile but didn't like the price but with my lake being quite weedy and silty it's full of naturals and seems as though the carp have gone off the boilies been thinking of going down more of a natural route and you can't get more natural than bloodworm!! 

Thinking about using the bloodworm with hemp n red maggots n some boilies crumb and may add a bit of corn for visual Even though hemp and maggots aren't natural to carp but they look like the other naturals in there instead of a blatant round boilie/pop up!!

On 05/11/2019 at 13:56, yonny said:

They wash away to nothing and cost a fortune mate. Not worth the hassle. Your best bet is maggot and worm, including the mud the worms come in. Don't add crumb, hemp, or corn, they'll make the mix less effective in a situation where naturals are the one.

im with yonny on this my mate has used it to great effect creates a natural slick in the water to in the right situation can rip a water apart can be a bit pricey buying the worms and maggots but get it right and you will catch loads if fish  

Edited by carpyian