DIY POO GOO MK1

elmoputney

1 minute ago, emmcee said:

So 

Why do you need to add to it?  The best way to use particle is as nature intended. Boil it and just let the natural oils and sugars etc do their stuff. 

You could end up pouring a bottle of repellent over it. Worth the risk? 

I don't need to add it I just fancied making a goo to see what would happen,it's mainly just a mix of attractors in there and a low level flavour which should just settle on the bottom causing the fish to hunt for something they can't quite find,

If I don't try I will never know if it's worth the risk I guess 

Each to their own. Though as it is spodded out, it will fill the water column, which yes may well pull the fish down to your spot.  But the attractor liquid might be lighter than water and not even get to the bottom.  I maybe wrong, but I'm guessing you have oil in your bottle,  which floats . Just a thought 

7 minutes ago, emmcee said:

Each to their own. Though as it is spodded out, it will fill the water column, which yes may well pull the fish down to your spot.  But the attractor liquid might be lighter than water and not even get to the bottom.  I maybe wrong, but I'm guessing you have oil in your bottle,  which floats . Just a thought 

I have done some homework on it between the last time I mentioned it and now tbh, the liquid is definately heavier than water, I have tested it also to check and as there is no oil in the glug it will sink,which should leave little molecules of attraction floating about with any luck 

• 1 month later...