Cheap Fishing Bait

Worth seeing if you have an animal feed company near by , they'll often do pellets and particles etc . As far as boilies go depends on quantity Abs bait , premier , retro , baitworks all do decent bait .

Couple of my mates are using Munch baits and catching I'm not 100% sure on quality due to the retail price but all depends what your looking for.

I f using pellets in quantity then your better of using coppens coarse pellet rather than oily trout pellet .

Welcome to Carp.com.

As others have said look in local animal feed stores for pellets, chicken corn, Vitalin even pigeon conditioner.

Failing that ebay is a good source for things like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GardenersDream-Mixed-Poultry-Corn-Deluxe-Feed-For-Chicken-Geese-Duck-Seed-Food/254211112564?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Soak it in a bucket with boiling water for 24 hours, boil and its ready to use. Mix in with some Vitalin and you have a very good groundbait.

Boilie wise there are plenty of good makes out there. Depending on what you want a food source or an attractor bait you have a massive choice.

For boilies you could try Rod Hutchinson who do deal direct

https://rodhutchinson.co.uk/bait/

13 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Welcome to Carp.com.

As others have said look in local animal feed stores for pellets, chicken corn, Vitalin even pigeon conditioner.

Failing that ebay is a good source for things like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GardenersDream-Mixed-Poultry-Corn-Deluxe-Feed-For-Chicken-Geese-Duck-Seed-Food/254211112564?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Soak it in a bucket with boiling water for 24 hours, boil and its ready to use. Mix in with some Vitalin and you have a very good groundbait.

Boilie wise there are plenty of good makes out there. Depending on what you want a food source or an attractor bait you have a massive choice.

For boilies you could try Rod Hutchinson who do deal direct

https://rodhutchinson.co.uk/bait/

So say I buy 25kg of that from ebay I just put in boiling water over night ?

40 minutes ago, oscsha said:

Worth seeing if you have an animal feed company near by , they'll often do pellets and particles etc . As far as boilies go depends on quantity Abs bait , premier , retro , baitworks all do decent bait .

Couple of my mates are using Munch baits and catching I'm not 100% sure on quality due to the retail price but all depends what your looking for.

I f using pellets in quantity then your better of using coppens coarse pellet rather than oily trout pellet .

Thanks very much I've just looked, this is the thing I dont know whats good or not but that coppens pellets seems good to be honest

The pet store chain Jollyes have a selection of bins that have loads of interesting bits like pigeon conditioner and other seeds, just grab a bucket on the way in and fill it up. Most of the seed type baits swell up two or three times their dry size and so a little goes a long way. I have also bought some large bags of mixed bird seed at B&M at silly cheap prices. I also sometimes visit a local farm feed store and they also have some interesting seeds, pellets, sacks of vitalin and 5 litre containers of mollases at pretty reasonable prices as the "Carp Tax" isn't included!

18 minutes ago, Macca187 said:

So say I buy 25kg of that from ebay I just put in boiling water over night ?

Yes Mate, but be aware, it becomes around 60kilos or more!

If I'm fishing for a few days, 5 kilos will last me easily.

If you use a 3 pint maggot tub to measure it out into a bucket, add boiling water that will last you a days fishing easily.

2 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Yes Mate, but be aware, it becomes around 60kilos or more!

If I'm fishing for a few days, 5 kilos will last me easily.

If you use a 3 pint maggot tub to measure it out into a bucket, add boiling water that will last you a days fishing easily.

See when you say add to boiling water for 24hours do I still need to cook it too ?

Just now, elmoputney said:

The reason I ask is they take up a lot of space in the freezer so if buying in bulk you really need the space but buying in bulk always works out cheaper 

Yeah I've Been doing alot of research and found some cheap boilies but don't know what there like Starmerbaits  and Starbaits also found some Shimano boilies at - 4.66/KG 

1 minute ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Try a bag of the GLM pellets, i mix a couple of handfuls into the coppens pellets they have a quick breakdown time putting out a nice GLM signal in your swim. 

Cheers bro all theses baits are helping alot I'm making a list on my phone :D

4 hours ago, Macca187 said:

See when you say add to boiling water for 24hours do I still need to cook it too ?

You can boil it, it increases the attraction, but it doesn't need boiling as long as it has soaked for 24 hours.

2 hours ago, Macca187 said:

what pellet mix would you recommend on amwellbaitandfeed

Careful if you buy any other manufacturers boilies from there. Not something I will put down in public, but I have some suspicions...😁😉

2 hours ago, Macca187 said:

Could you use that in a PVA Bag and spodding

That should be fine the micromix would be good for bags also as they are all small pellets 

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

You can boil it, it increases the attraction, but it doesn't need boiling as long as it has soaked for 24 hours.

Careful if you buy any other manufacturers boilies from there. Not something I will put down in public, but I have some suspicions...😁😉

Is that the rebranded bf Corp nick?