Ace hooks

With everything going on with the house leading up to my French trip last week , it was all left rather last minute on a lot of things . And a quick dash to my mates tackle shop was all I managed.  Needed some size 2's & all he had in stock were the ridgemonkey selection! They know what I'm like when it comes to tackle especially hooks , but after pooley assured me that these were the Ace hooks just rebranded & he uses them him self I went for them  . Well safe to say I was well impressed with them , the one hook did me the 50 lber 45 / 46 & it still was good to go , fishing locked up & giving it stick in the lillies so gave them a proper test , banging hook holds, didn't blunt on the lillie stems couldn't find fault with them tbh . Had a battle with a cat which will always test your end tackle too . I used the straight point pattern & would happily recommend them 20190401_201420.thumb.jpg.506a60730cd026ec40aac583d961927f.jpg