Bite alarms, what to do?

I've had 3 delkim eV plus bite alarms for years and never had any problems with them, but with winter coming and wanting to do nights with the door down it's gonna be best to use a receiver. 

What's the cheapest way to use a receiver with the delkim eV plus bite alarms? The only way I see is with using tx micro transmitters and rx plus Pro mini receiver which works out quite expensive.. Is there a cheaper option? 

Also, what are your thoughts on the tfg ignite mag runner set with receiver? Seems like a bargain for the price lol

9 hours ago, jh92 said:
1 hour ago, greekskii said:

Have a look at the sonik ones mate. 

Also, what are your thoughts on the tfg ignite mag runner set with receiver? Seems like a bargain for the price lol

Had the TFGear ignite Mags...only lasted 1 season with me...now the SONIKS..ive purchased a set of 4 alarms from a mate and every sesion we been on together before i bought em they performed amaze balls...icy frost...even dropped1 in the lake and still working now...alsoa lifetime guarantee with em...

9 hours ago, jh92 said:

I've had 3 delkim eV plus bite alarms for years and never had any problems with them, but with winter coming and wanting to do nights with the door down it's gonna be best to use a receiver. 

What's the cheapest way to use a receiver with the delkim eV plus bite alarms? The only way I see is with using tx micro transmitters and rx plus Pro mini receiver which works out quite expensive.. Is there a cheaper option? 

I paired Delkim ST's with the Att dongles and receiver a few years ago. Had no problems with them together although with the length of my sessions I can go through dongle batteries, so it is worth always having spares with you.