what leader do you use for rigs ??

Big fan of the Jelewyre too, but since I discovered the ESP tungsten loaded I've just gone with it for the last few seasons (semi stiff version) for boom sections on HSR with the coating entact, and also basic combi, "stripped back coating" rigs for bottom baits..... I do find that coated braids can make me a bit lazy and I'm never entirely satisfied with the braid inner and usually wiggle it about a little to loosen the weave and make it more supple...… I say lazy, simply because , with combi rigs I think you can achieve a better rig by using two separate materials, one being a designated braid... For braid sections or short braided rigs for bags, I've been using Korda supernatural for a few seasons now. It's very supple yet thick enough so that it doesn't feel like a razor blade when taught, like some of the on-line cheaper dynema braids..... The suppleness of the Super natural, imo, brings the weight of the hook into play a bit more, I just think the hook will drop down easier with a real supple braid..... I bought some RM Tech chod material a while back, just to have a play and I've been quite impressed, although I use it doubled up.... It's easy to shape and holds it's shape pretty well too...… 

Depends what rig and presentation I’m using, I still favour Amnesia and The original Cortland Micron for the majority of my fishing. My supply of the Micron is now running out though, and the new stuff is rubbish so, I have been trying other types of supple braid.

I have also tried and been very happy with the ESP Tungsten Loaded.