Spomb/Fox

Lol. So Mr/Mrs Spomb cashed in when their patent was rumbled by a new design (dot spod). Bet they didn't get anywhere near what it must have been worth a couple of years ago. Still, good business for them and good business for Fox I guess.

Now the two options (dot spod/spomb) are owned by the biggest firms in the business they are free to do as they please with prices.......

Looks like I am buying up a number of Spombs then.

I have used the Fox once or twice, and handed it back to the owner very quickly, grabbed a spod from my tackle bag and went back to using that. Add to that when I was in the tackle shop, we had a large number of Fox Impact Spods brought back broken, pins, hinges and doors that wouldn't stay shut.

It also means that likely the Fox Impact will get taken off the market.

Fox are owned by someone else, nothing to do with the Fox family anymore, think it is a Korean company.

Something else just came to mind, if Spomb didn't have the money to defend it's patents against Dot Spod, then with Fox's backing there is a large amount of money now available.

Fox vs Nash...

2 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Fox vs Nash...

Nah enough room for both 

neither would want to spend huge amounts on a needless court case 

spomb probably realised that aswell so got out whilst they could

ps i only use the spomb

Edited by framey