Bed chair advise.

Hi everyone. 

Im looking to pick your Brains I’m looking to get a bed chair but I’m 6ft 7 and am concerned about the length of beds. I’m currently using an old army folding bed which has seen better days. 

Does anyone know of any beds that are longer everything I seem to find is around the 2m mark. Which is not much good as I’m around 2m in height. 

2 hours ago, Chippie81 said:

Looks a nice bed as well. You both use 1? 

I use the smaller version, it's my best purchase of the year, very light... You sound like a big fella.... I'm 14st and the smallest one takes my weight no prob. The way they are put together means there is little if no sagging. A fairly stiff bed , which I prefer.    A 1inch memory foam mattress topper (when it's colder weather) for around £15 of the Bay and you've got the equivalent of some very overpriced beds.

15 minutes ago, crusian said:

Thanks BC .

It looks like Angling Direct have reduced their prices to bring them more or less in line with Cyprinus .

I guess that Cyprinus only deal online , so  I might be off to A.D. to " have a bit of a lie down " .

:) 

They are decent beds mate, mine was recommended on here Yonny and Greeksi gave me a nod on it. I was prepared to compromise on comfort for weight, but no need to, slept fine on mine. I think once you pick one up you'll be sold bud......... Anyone looking for "hotel" comfort, shouldn't be out on the bank in the first place imo.. Enjoy your 40 winks mate :)

11 hours ago, B.C. said:

prob from same factory.

They are.

10 hours ago, crusian said:

It looks like Angling Direct have reduced their prices to bring them more or less in line with Cyprinus .

If you go through Tackle Discounts (Cyprinus UK distribution) on Ebay you'll find the Cyprinus one for less than 50 quid when they have them in stock. Ridiculously cheap. Great bed.