Must have tackle

22 minutes ago, nigewoodcock said:

Quick question for you Yonny - If you were to fish my lake (I've mentioned a possible guest ticket for you), would you utilise the matts that I have in the swims there? No right or wrong answer btw, or trick question!! lol

Of course I would Nige, if it's there then I'd use it. No point in rolling it up and hoying it in the bushes lol!!

33 minutes ago, yonny said:

Of course I would Nige, if it's there then I'd use it. No point in rolling it up and hoying it in the bushes lol!!

That shows that they can improve the comfort of the swim. To some, the £60odd would be worth it. To others like you and I, we would use them if there but not to the point that we wpuld pay for them. 

To be fair, I carry as little kit as I can with me. That's why I am glad Phil and Mick have joined my lake. I wont need to take the brew kit if they are on now!!!!!!! If you ever get to fish with Phil, he wakes you up with a coffee every morning!!!!

20 minutes ago, nigewoodcock said:

Joking aside Yonny, it's a special, special place. I have it to myself most weekends, even the last two bank holidays, there has only been me fishing it! we have reduced the numbers again this year, from 15 down to 14.

It looks and sound very special mate. One day......

16 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

Yeah you can't see them obviously but they are there believe me

Nightmare when you drop one!