Decent set up that won't bankrupt me

This is where I am cleverer than a clever thing having a particularly clever day.... Whatever I order gets delivered to work. Pop it in the jam jar and drive home, leaving said items in the boot. Get up early while she is still lying in bed farting and snoring and sneak them down into the shed. Works every time.

sounds like my missus [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my wife says "I've had it for ages" she really means just over an hour........

and there's so much fishing stuff in my garage that she'd never notice new stuff. My son also stores his gear in the garage and we're both strangers from the truth when appropriate............

Ian

When my wife says "I've had it for ages" she really means just over an hour........

and there's so much fishing stuff in my garage that she'd never notice new stuff. My son also stores his gear in the garage and we're both strangers from the truth when appropriate............

Ian

Aren't we all

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Ian

They're all the same Ian.

We went to a wedding last Summer, I commented "new shoes?"

"No, I've had these for ages" came the reply. "I wore them to Sue & Johns party earlier in the year, but you just don't remember".

"Let me look at the sole" says I...................... unmarked!!

She now rubs the sole of any new shoes she buys down the side wall or on the step outside the kitchen to scuff them up a bit.

:wink:  :wink:

Edited by smufter

Think im lucky to have my wife, she says as long as the bills get paid(jointly) i can spend what i like

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Careful, mine was like that, then look what happened :o

I'm now single, and can spend what I like...