Poolhall Fishery Wolverhampton

Just getting back into carp fishing and haven't fished the place for a couple of years! I know its changed a fair bit now, just wondering if anyone has abit of advice for the meadow or lower lake? Probably head there late next week, always remember the pads swims on the meadow lake used to produce a lot of fish for me. Cheers

Pete

Just getting back into carp fishing and haven't fished the place for a couple of years! I know its changed a fair bit now, just wondering if anyone has abit of advice for the meadow or lower lake? Probably head there late next week, always remember the pads swims on the meadow lake used to produce a lot of fish for me. Cheers

Pete

pool hall pretty crap now, most of the stock went into dimmo last i heard tho they reckon that 50 or more new stockies are coming up to 20+ now.

last three seshes on the meadow i blanked lol.

might just be me :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Pete , not my part of the world so i cant give you an update but does Richard still own it ? :) :) :) :) :wink:

The previous 2 posts just go to prove how different Anglers see venues differently and maybe look for different things from their fishing.

Personally i am seriously worried about my sense of humour .

I think an overhaul may be required :(

• 3 weeks later...

Pool hall is cracking place. Its not an easy runs water anymore but fish come off regularly. I had 4 in a overnight session a few weeks back not to mention 20s are coming out as an average size lately

heya carper, nice to see another local on here, i dont feel so alone now lol.

where abouts do you fish from? i go over the new dam that now separates the main pool in half then go right to the point between the 3rd and 6th pegs.

gotta admit tho since i joined the AA i havn't been down the local pond :wink:

Normally find me on puds or balifs if i can get on them as i preffer the meadow pool. But the big lin just came out at 30lb 12 on the lower with more fish coming out upper 20's weekley. Their own bait is ripping the place apart with fish putting on weight faster then todays kids. Im only in penn so i often go for a wonder and speak to the balifs normally to fetch some more leads aftee ive sent them flying in a tree

Normally find me on puds or balifs if i can get on them as i preffer the meadow pool. But the big lin just came out at 30lb 12 on the lower with more fish coming out upper 20's weekley. Their own bait is ripping the place apart with fish putting on weight faster then todays kids. Im only in penn so i often go for a wonder and speak to the balifs normally to fetch some more leads aftee ive sent them flying in a tree

might have to do a mini social on there one of the days, im only on warstones meself and i have been thinking about an overnight down there just lately.

never thought the pool would field 30s but fair play to them, gotta go look now :lol: