Quick Change Safety Lead Clips

carp-matt

Hey guys,

New here and wanted some advice.

I go fishing once a year in France and like the quick change safety Lead clip set up but im having trouble finding some good quality ones.

can anyone give me a link to buy some good ones?

These are the sort of things im looking for : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fox-NEW-Carp-Fishing-Kwik-Change-Safety-Lead-Clips-On-Rig-Tubing-Brown-/230986273339?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item35c7dad23b

cheers guys,

Matt

I dont like the look of them myself , looks too much that can go wrong to me .

Do you mind me asking why you need these ?

If i wanted to fish with lead clips i'd just change rigs using a quick clip .

Just curious :)

iv use quick change swivels( like in link)for years, not on lead clips though, and never ever had a link slip off, iv used them with anti tangle sleeves or just a few mm of silicon tube , like i said..never had a problem apart from in the middle of the night and trying to get braided loops on  :roll:

i have had links slip out of the key hole shaped ones on a few occasions , maybe something to do with me?? i wasnt sure, but it dented my confidence.

I dont like the look of them myself , looks too much that can go wrong to me .

Do you mind me asking why you need these ?

If i wanted to fish with lead clips i'd just change rigs using a quick clip .

Just curious :)

When I first went the other year I was told to use something like this as its safer, its just preference now.

Ok mate thanks . I hope someone comes on here later who uses 'em and gives a detailed reason for em :)

I dont use tubing myself and nearly always use running rigs .

Cant get much safer than that but im always up for learning something new .

Welcome to the forum by the way matt :)

I use these lead clips, with these quick change swivels, and this tubing (Changing colour dependent on where I am fishing).

Never had any issues with them whatsoever.

Although, the ones you have posted seem fine to me (Although, I prefer tungsten tubing. I have more confidence that it is hugging the lake bed).

Edited by dalthegooner

I use these lead clips, with these quick change swivels, and this tubing (Changing colour dependent on where I am fishing).

Never had any issues with them whatsoever.

Although, the ones you have posted seem fine to me (Although, I prefer tungsten tubing. I have more confidence that it is hugging the lake bed).

Yea its just I once bought some cheap ones and every time I casted, the cone would slip and I would lose my weight haha

Thanks for the links!

Edited by carp-matt