The Retreat Lake France.

smufter

• 1 month later...

Oh well, I bit the bullet and booked it anyway! Reviews well, couldn't find a bad word about it anywhere I looked. 

If anybody fancies joining me for a week (from Saturday 27th June) give me a shout. Might have a place (or two) free.

£225.00 for a weeks fishing in nice looking accommodation (I don't do drive/survive!).......

:wink:

• 2 months later...

Hey Smufter,

I haven't been there unfortunately, booked up for this year already but this is on my list of possibilities for next year. I couldn't find much info either but the place looks really nice.

I would be going with two mates who have dabbled with the odd bit of carp fishing on small runs waters in the UK in the past.

Any chance you could post a bit about the place when your back?

Thanks

Hiya Mac

My initial post didn't make it clear, but I have actually booked this lake for 2015 (I too have this years venue sorted).

If you fancy coming along give me a shout as I will have spare places. My mate (who I am going with this year) doesn't think he will be able to make it next year, and my daughter is not 100% sure either so I could be advertising for people anyway!! I have booked the lake with the Gite accommodation by the way, and this sleeps up to 6. My booked week is from Saturday 27th June and if next year is anything like this, they will be over their spawning by then,

Rob (Billy no mates)

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :wink:

Edited by smufter

Hiya Mac

My initial post didn't make it clear, but I have actually booked this lake for 2015 (I too have this years venue sorted).

If you fancy coming along give me a shout as I will have spare places. My mate (who I am going with this year) doesn't think he will be able to make it next year, and my daughter is not 100% sure either so I could be advertising for people anyway!! I have booked the lake with the Gite accommodation by the way, and this sleeps up to 6. My booked week is from Saturday 27th June and if next year is anything like this, they will be over their spawning by then,

Rob (Billy no mates)

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :wink:

I am due to meet up with my mates in a few weeks time as Ilive in Bristol and they live in London and we are meant to be making a decision on when we want to go next year and where. This was on the list of possible places I came up with. I will let you know in a few weeks hopefully what the outcome is. I know the dates can be a bit of an issue as one of my mates is one of the Met's finest and he has issues booking time off of work.

• 2 months later...

Anybody fancy this for £200.00??

My best mate can't make it next year.

I have my daughter going along, as well as my Missus and another mate who makes my bait.

So there is one fishing spot available.

Would just need to contribute a bit to the ferry costs (not expensive) and fuel/toll charges.