syndicate carp waters in the midlands.

ray5ew

Does anyone know of any good syndicate waters in the midlands?

Do you think you will catch more at a syndicate? just askingd.

Not particularly but finding somewhere which is not full of lines especially at the weekend would be nice dont you think mate? Cheers

Hense why you might not get an answer on an open forum :wink:

If people advertised the nice quiet syndicate they were on, it might not be that way for long!!! It may even get people walking round or guesting!!

Stick around the forum, get posting on some threads and as people get to know you, you might find a bit of information starts to come your way.

Does anyone know of any good syndicate waters in the midlands?

Do you think you will catch more at a syndicate? just askingd.

Not particularly but finding somewhere which is not full of lines especially at the weekend would be nice dont you think mate? Cheers

Hense why you might not get an answer on an open forum :wink:

If people advertised the nice quiet syndicate they were on, it might not be that way for long!!! It may even get people walking round or guesting!!

Stick around the forum, get posting on some threads and as people get to know you, you might find a bit of information starts to come your way.

Thanks a lot for your advice mate,i have only just started using this site to be honest and still finding my way around.

He is asking for help to find a synde lads that's all

Aye, can understand that :wink:

I also understand that syndicates are often very hush hush, and people who are members won't or don't want them publicised :wink:

There may even be some very well known syndicates but you won't get in unless you walk the right way, have the correct handshake and are friends with exactly the right people :!::wink:

Oh i see it is like that is it

Sort of :shock::wink::lol:

I could give you a couple of phone numbers to get you into syndicates in Suffolk (places that I'm not particularly interested in or are too expensive for me), but unfortunately not much good.

How far over are you looking to come from the Midlands?

Can go over as far as some of the Cambrigeshire area for a few waters if you want, look at Lily Fisheries on t'interweb, may be some use :wink: