rigs

terry247

Your a brave man mentioning that name on here! Stand by for incoming! :D
so is there same names your not aload to say on here i thought this was a free for all sight ask anythink get a answer sorry i offended you mate

He was joking :wink:

Iq d rig? So just iq material and a d rig?
it lays different on the bottom have you used it before if so you should no the differents

What should I know the difference of? I've used iq plenty of times before, I've used d rigs plenty of times before, no not together though, so what should I know?

Your a brave man mentioning that name on here! Stand by for incoming! :D
so is there same names your not aload to say on here i thought this was a free for all sight ask anythink get a answer sorry i offended you mate
Think you got the wrong end of the stick there, I'm not offended at all. it is ask anything and get answer. That's the problem with forums, sometimes it comes across the wrong way Its intended to be :lol:

I did try the IQ material last year and to be fair caught on it when braid was struggling for some reason on one of the waters I was fishing... but if you use it for the hair material as well I found it kinked after a fish or two and gave me poor presentation so I used it down to hook then had a braid hair was quite an effective little rig .