lake Gweryd

Ive fished it a few times Jules (I had my stag do there with a bunch of mates )

Its been about 7 years since ive been there and for some reason i dont know why :?

Its an absolutly beautifull place up a mountain and is one of the nicest place ive fished (im not sure if its the highest fishery in the country i cud be wrong tho !)

Cant remember if they had showers but i know he has accomadation and wooden bivvie huts so im taking it he has :?:

It can get busy in the summer but if you can get on the pegs near the peat islands (they stick out in the summer) there about a 60 yard chuck and your allways guaranteed a run or 2 from there mate :wink:

Hello there Jules had a short 24 session a few years back when i was on holiday near buy, stunning scenery and some decent fishing . I didn't have anything of any real size 16lb was my biggest but had a few doubles and was more than happy when i left , there are showers there and there's no extra charge to use them if your fishing. :)