looking for exclusive lake hire in france

dan2012

me and my equally crap carp fishing mate are looking to go fishing in france

we would prefer to hire a small runs lake with or with out accomodation but want the lake to ourselves although if someone has a lake in mind thats not exclusive providing its easy we would probley be intrested.

were not after huge fish 20s and 30s will do fine although bigger would be welcome we just dont want to blank

any advice and recommendations would be much appreciated thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Etangs de breton ! within one hour or so if going from portsmouth ! we are paying £600 for two lakes with exclusive use all the lakes have cabins or portacabins prices varie from£550 to 600. the lakes are small four of which are paired ! others are single lakes and all are small under 4 acres or less. Two are runs waters carp to 42lbs and cats to 50lbs or so. one of the lakes is cats basically and up to 100lbs with large carp and sturgeon. i am fishing in peters pool a small lake (the smallest there) there are mainly largish carp there 10lbs+ to 42lbs. Offcourse yu need to buy food and the usual travelling expences. But all in all its great value.. especially if there is 3/4 of yu in the double lakes.

carp reports over the last 4 years have been quite impressive Poplars appears to be the best for sturgeon and peters pool for carp .

you pay your money you take your choice