flurocarbon

carpersmithy

i'm wanting to experiment with one of my rods (i use 3) using a fluro hooklink,i've picked up a spool of esp ghost and was wondering how to straighten it out when making the hook length :?: never used it before but the appeal of it been almost invisible and stiffer than my normal braid appeals to me :) any help appreciated lads thanks 8)

I also use ESP Ghost, be wary of using inturned eyed hooks as you'll close the gape with the stiff ghost, even straight eyes might be an issue...

I use it for chods (hook is Korda Choddy B) or true combi-links with some Kryston braid and Fox SSC/SSBP hooks (so the Ghost isn't actually tied to the hook).

As above. Rub it across your trousers till it gets warm and use the middle straightened section...not the bit in your fingers that still curled.

Also make sure you use a loop not or ringed swivel to allow it to pivot at the lead end.

Buy rigmarole fluro, all you do is pull it straight, its awsome.

I second that, the stuff is called "H2O" and works very well, you can screw this stuff up into a ball with lots of kinks in it, and with the help of a hook puller and a pair of scissors/forceps the hooklink straightens perfectly with just a bit of tension...